At Yang Law Offices, our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance, and in order to take care of our customers, we need to take care of our team! Here at Yang Law Offices, what you can count on us for is to provide a great work-life balance and opportunity to grow. For our legal team, unlike some law firms that require massive amounts of hours, we allow our team to choose the number of hours they would like to bill and have options to adjust as life happens. For our support teams, whether it be in operations, clerical, admin, or billing there is an opportunity to grow. We have a growth-minded culture and for those who enjoy learning, growing, and trying different things, we support that with a team that works closely together and your creativity can pave the way for a career path to your liking. We offer competitive pay, benefits, WFH, and hybrid working options. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status.
We are always looking for talent so if our team sounds like one that you would like to join, please send your resume to email@example.com
Bilingual Family Law Attorney
The Family Law Attorney will represent our diverse clientele in all legal proceedings pertaining to their case, provide legal counsel, and draw up legal documentation. In complex cases, you will collaborate with senior attorneys to ensure the best legal representation for our clients.
Engage in strategy review sessions with clients to understand the facts and goals to prepare a Case Plan for each client
Draft legal pleadings and forms, including complaints, declarations, discovery requests, responses, and memorandums.
Conduct research and compile evidence for cases
Collecting, maintaining, and organizing evidence for all aspects of family law litigation (i.e. trials, motions, mediations, etc.).
Prepare for and appear at trial and contested hearings (depending on experience)
Manage personal caseload and ensure proper and timely billing
Successful completion of a Juris Doctorate Degree or its equivalent as allowed under the State Bar Act.
Minimum of 3-4 years of Family law experience
Demonstrated verifiable reputation for integrity and no history of disciplinary offenses as an attorney or in any other capacity.
Ability to work independently as well as a part of a cohesive team; willing to go above and beyond – always looking to improve process, efficiency, and support to business
Impeccable interpersonal acumen – able to interface at ease with all Staff and Clients respectfully and professionally
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure and when navigating ambiguity and challenge
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, colleague/customer-centric environment
Competent with conflict resolution and defusing escalated situations as needed
Avid problem solver – able to create win-win situations using limited resources
Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Clio (or other Case Management Platform), and Tech Savvy
Bilingual in Mandarin/English
License, Certificate, and Registration Requirements:
Must be an active member, in good standing, of the State Bar of California Physical Requirements
Visual capacity and digital dexterity to operate a computer and other standard office equipment.
Make fine visual distinctions reading and proofreading written documents and viewing information on a computer screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Monterey Park, CA 91754: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Family law: 3 years (Required)
Clio or other Client Management Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
CA BAR Certification (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Monterey Park, CA 91754
The Intake Specialist will be the first point of contact with prospective clients, will screen leads, and will be responsible for obtaining case details that can help determine whether a case should be retained. This position must be staffed by an individual who has a strong business sense and works well with people. The successful candidate for this role is someone with strong sales experience and a desire to grow within the legal industry.
· Screen telephone calls and schedule attorney-client consultations
· Persistently monitor all potential new client inquiries (email, internet, phone, and referrals)
· Immediately contact every potential client and establish a relationship with the client.
· Update logs and reporting systems to reflect the status of all potential new clients.
· Conduct potential new client interviews with genuine empathy and compassion.
· Schedule appointments for potential clients
· Take accurate notes during the attorney-client initial consultation.
· Collaborate with our attorneys to complete the initial consultation process.
· Assist attorneys with administrative tasks related to opening new cases and maintaining databases.
· Follow instructions from the Intake Manage and perform accordingly.
· 2 years of Sales Experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
· 1 year of Microsoft Office Suite Experience – Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Customer Service Experience
· Bilingual in Chinese/Mandarin
· Law Firm Experience
· Experience working with Clio Grow or other CRMs
· Computer Savvy
· Ability to work independently as well as a part of a cohesive team; willing to go above and beyond – always looking to improve process, efficiency, and support to business
· Impeccable interpersonal acumen – able to interface at ease with all colleagues and clients respectfully and professionally
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, even under pressure and when navigating ambiguity and challenge
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, colleague/customer-centric environment.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Visual capacity and digital dexterity to operate a computer and other standard office equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
Paid sick time
Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
Monterey Park, CA 91754: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person